Who Qualifies to Play
All tournaments are for the enjoyment of venue customers.
In order to play you must be a "customer". A customer is any person making a menu food item purchase. If you purchase only one drink, non-alcoholic or alcoholic, you are a customer for the duration of the game in which it is purchased. Free refills do not make you a customer. Purchasing additional drinks will allow you to continue to play as a "customer".
Non-customers will be asked to leave the poker area.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO TIP YOUR DEALERS AND SERVERS
Rules of Play (Nightly Texas Hold'em Tournaments)
1) ABSOLUTELY NO GAMBLING, or gambling discussions will be allowed at the tables. This includes side bets or discussions of other gambling activities (i.e. home games, football bets, etc.)
2) Anyone caught cheating will be asked to leave the table immediately and all “certificates” won to date will be null and void.
TDA rules will apply. Available at PleasureIslandPoker.com
Dealers have final say.
Once tables are combined to form a “Final Table,” that table is
“locked” and no additional players will be added.
HIGH HAND – Aces full or better (holding up through end of night)
ROYAL FLUSH – wins ten (10) certificates, does not affect high hand.
8) DO NOT discuss or show your hand to any other person. The “one player to the hand” will be enforced! Penalties will be issued!
9) IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CHIPS, PLEASE LEAVE THE TABLE (space permitting)
Players start with 2500 chips. You can earn extra starting chips as
Bring a drink to the table – 1000 extra chips
Additional drinks while “red chips” are in play 1000 extra chips
Purchase a food item – 2000 extra chips per game (all night)
Bring a new player – 500 extra chips for each game they play (max
3 players per night)
Chip Card – 1000 extra chips
Arrive early – 500 extra chips (1st game only)
Tournaments beginning after 11 pm are at the discretion of the
venue and dealers !
tournaments will be played for “certificates” to our monthly
For complete rules please visit PleasureIslandPoker.com
Nightly Tournaments are played for “Certificates”, which allow
players to advance to monthly and special tournaments where they can win a
sponsored seat to a Texas Hold’em Tournament event at a card room or
To qualify you must play 3 qualifying games (any two if GC is
awarded in game 4) Gift Certificates are non-transferable.
Only qualifying players may win G C. (If first
place does not qualify, 2nd place will be awarded the G C if they qualify,
Gift Certificates have no cash value, you will receive no change and may
not be used to tip. Please remember to tip you server when using G
Monthly Tournaments will be played at one of our local Venues,
on a rotating basis, based on availability and space.
6) If enough players arrive early we will play a turbo tournament (locked table 4 min blinds)
Blind levels may be adjusted to allow for more play.
Destin, FL (850) 837-7071
Shane's Destin Ink 542 Eglin Pkwy
FWB, FL (850) 582-TATS (8287)
Mary Esther, FL 32569